Calendula- Turmeric Soap Benefits
It contains over 58% pure Olive Oil infused Calendula and Turmeric, Coconut Oil, Cocoa butter, Castor oil, Safflower Oil, Apricot kernel oil, Calendula Tea, and Sodium Hydroxide. That’s as basic and gentle as soap can possibly get.
Calendula is a truly amazing herb. Calendula is native to the Mediterranean Region but has been used by Europeans since the 1100’s in cooking and for its healthful properties.
Calendula Oil is made from the dried petals of the Calendula flower (Calendula officinalis) also know as the Pot Marigold. Calendula is great for healing rashes, scratches, chapped skin, insect bites, burns and damaged skin. Calendula is anti-inflammatory and is both antibacterial and antiviral.
Calendula Oil is good for healing all these and many more skin conditions because it contains high levels of natural occurring iodine, carotene and manganese. All three are extremely beneficial in promoting skin cell regeneration.
Below is a hefty list of all the wonders Turmeric soap can do for you and your skin.
• Acne Natural Treatment
• Revitalizes skin
• Protects skin from acne & rash
• Gently exfoliate excess skin
• Stimulates blood circulation
• Invigorates the skin to create a healthy glow
• Acts as a natural anti-bacterial agent
• Helps prevent acne and skin rashes
• Vitamin E provides moisture and revitalizes your skin
• A natural moisturizer
• Has many antibacterial, antimicrobial and antioxidant benefits
• Treat a variety of skin conditions gently
• Treat and prevent dryness
• Relieve skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis
• Excellent for uneven skin pigmentation
• Reducing facial hair growt
Olive oil infused Calendula and Turmeric, Calendula tea, Cococnut oil, Cocoa butter, Hydroxide sodium, Castor oil, Clendula powder, Turmeric powder, Safflower oil, Apricot kelner oil, Honey, Salt, Titanium dioxide, Glycerine, mica oxide, Calendula flower petals.